The library of East Shore Unitarian Universalist Church currently contains more than 1000 volumes, in varied subjects, for both adults and youth.
Want to check something out?
- The library is open directly after Sunday services (when the building is open for regular worship).
- Books may be borrowed for up to three (3) weeks.
- You can peruse the library’s collection online, via the church’s Goodreads account.
Want to donate something to the library?
- Please fill out a donation slip (found near the “Returns” basket) and place inside the book. Then place book in the “Returns” basket.
- Please note that not all items are automatically accepted for the church’s collection. The church librarian and the Director of Faith Development reserve the right to give donated items to other agencies if they are not appropriate for the subject areas in the church’s collection.